Sample Help Them Home Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Help Them Home, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! After your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Help Them Home email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Help Them Home goals.
Subject: Help Them Home News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Help Them Home is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Help Them Home updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Help Them Home campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Help Them Home
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Help Them Home specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Help Them Home team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.